- ½ tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 1 tbsp warm water
- ½ cup milk
- Chocolate powder
- Place the sieve over your Matcha bowl and gently push through the Matcha powder.
- Add your warm water and whisk until lump free before setting aside.
- If you have a milk steamer or a coffee machine with a steam wand prepare your milk using that and then proceed to step 7.
- If using the stove top method, add your milk to your saucepan and bring to a low simmer, being careful not to overheat..
- As soon as your milk is just hot enough (around 65°C is ideal), remove it from the heat and transfer to your mug.
- Place your whisk into the mug, hold the handle between the flat palms of your hands and rub together to create a fast frothing action.
- Once the milk has expanded and you have the desired amount of froth, pour it over your Matcha in one fast, smooth motion to combine well.
- Dust with chocolate powder and serve immediately.