Matcha White Hot Chocolate from Food & Wine
Makes 2 large mugs
- Small saucepan
- 1 tbsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 400ml coconut milk
- 50g white chocolate buttons
- Sift your Matcha into a small saucepan.
- Pour in some of your coconut milk and whisk until lump free.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut milk and add your white chocolate.
- Over medium heat, bring your milk to a simmer and heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Divide between your mugs, top with a few marshmallows and serve.