Matcha Porridge from Sophie Hearts
- Small saucepan
- ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup soy or almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp popped amaranth
1. In a small pot combine your oats, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. While your porridge is cooking, mix the Matcha and water, combining until there are no lumps.
3. Mash half of your banana into the Matcha and set aside.
4. Once your porridge begins to bubble reduce the heat and stir constantly until it is thickened to your liking.
5. Remove porridge from heat and stir through your Matcha mix, until combined.
6. Slice the other half of your banana.
7. Pour your porridge into a bowl and garnish with the sliced banana, popped amaranth and cashew butter.
8. Serve and enjoy!