Matcha Mint Julep from The Bojon Gourmet
- Small bowl
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail muddler
- 2 highball glasses
- 2 tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup fresh spearmint
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup bourbon
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Place Matcha powder in a small bowl and add enough water to form a smooth paste.
- Slowly add the rest of the water, ensuring no lumps remain.
- Add your sugar and mint to the cocktail shaker and combine with the muddler to release the flavours.
- Add the Matcha mix, bourbon and one tablespoon of lemon juice and shake.
- Strain the cocktail into your glasses over ice, adding more lemon juice if needed.
- Top with a sprig of mint, serve and enjoy!