Matcha Smoothie With Homemade Almond Milk from Food52
- Small cup or bowl
- Blender or food processor
- Glass for drinking
- ¼ cup raw almonds what is this?
- 1 cup water + more for soaking
- 1 medjool date what is this?
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
1. Add almonds, date and water to a small bowl and cover by an inch of water. Soak overnight.
2. Drain the almonds and date from the soaking liquid. Discard soaking liquid.
3. Rinse the almonds and date under the tap.
4. Add the Matcha Live Longer green tea powder, almonds, date, pineapple, banana, ginger and fresh cup of water to blender. Blend until smooth, serve and enjoy.