Coconut Matcha Frappe from The Glow Within
- Two tall glasses
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ tbsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Crushed ice
- Pinch of nutmeg (for garnish)
1. In a blender, combine your Matcha, vanilla, maple syrup and milk.
2. Pour into your two glasses and top with crushed ice.
3. Rinse out your blender and then add the coconut milk, blending on high until it becomes frothy (roughly 5 minutes).
4. Top your glasses with the frothed coconut milk, sprinkle on nutmeg and enjoy!