Matcha Chia Pudding from May I have that recipe?
- Small mixing bowl
- Large glass or mason jar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- 2 tsp Matcha Live Longer green tea powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- Your choice of fruit and nuts
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together your milk, protein powder, Matcha and vanilla extract.
- Once all the lumps are gone, add in your chia seeds and stir through.
- Pour into your choice of glass or jar and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with seasonal fruit and a few nuts.
- Serve and enjoy.